Jouw positie in het veld
As an associate consultant you will have the opportunity to receive expert, on the job training to kick start your recruitment career. Our client is dedicated to set people up for success and enabling them to fulfil their potential therefore, they begin with teaching the foundations of the market in a Researcher role and progress to becoming a fully flourished and high performing Recruitment Consultant.
As an associate consultant you are able to:
- Proactive searches – for candidates; database, headhunting, generating referrals, participating in events etc;
- Candidate generation – contact candidates through phone calls, LinkedIn and active headhunting to understand their search criteria and suitability for active vacancies;
- New Vacancies - support Senior Consultants with taking job briefs and writing job adverts;
- Account Management - build relationships ensuring you are always your clients first port of call, and be an advisor on the market you specialise in;
- Interviews - both over the phone and in person, understanding the candidates background and motivations and requirements for a next step and aligning this with your client’s requirement;
- Manage the process - arrange interviews and take feedback;
- Work closely with the team to share information and cross sell desks and markets we operate in;
- Updating the database – ensuring all relevant candidate, client and placement information is updated and added to the system;
- Business development – support the Senior Consultants with generating new business and leads.
- A bachelors or master’s degree (preferable in business economics);
- High level of energy and enthusiasm;
- First class communication skills with fluency in English verbal and written (any other European language is a bonus!);
- A genuine interest in people;
- Have the ability to cold call, in order to introduce yourself and Altum Consulting;
- Be a team player and share in the success of your colleagues;
- Experience working within a sales position such as Telesales agent, B2B media sales consultant, Real Estate is highly preferred;
Interested in worldwide consultancy? Our client is a boutique recruitment business with offices based in the heart of London and Amsterdam. They operate globally, acting as a Recruitment Partner specialising on placing high calibre Finance & Accountancy professionals as well as Change and Transformation specialists into companies within the Consumer, Media and Entertainment, Technology, Charity/Non-Profit and Property sectors.
Culture is hugely important within the company. They are a high performing business and work hard to ensure they have a supportive environment for people to flourish and achieve. By investing in their employees they ensure everyone has clear career development plans with endless progression opportunities. Being part of this group means you will be part of a firm that is passionate about social corporate responsibility; in 2022, they completed a mini Triathlon, in 2019 21 team members went to Sierra Leone to run the marathon and in 2018 they cycled from our Amsterdam office to our London office all to raise money for various charities including Street Child.
If you want to be part of a fun and successful team AND be based in the vibrant city of Amsterdam, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
- Competitive salary with uncapped bonus;
- Laptop and work phone;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible working from home options (3 & 2);
- International working and training opportunities (Offices in London & Amsterdam – further offices due soon);
- Working with an international team within open and friendly culture;
- On the job training from Recruitment experts;
- Charity days & linked fundraising events (previous trips included running Marathons and bike rides abroad);
- Quarterly incentive VIP meals & drinks;
- Additional annual bonus and awards scheme;